Skip to main content



Jessica Reichle, Cafeteria Manager 


To pay in person,

please see the Cafeteria Manager between the hours

Monday – Friday

    7:30 a.m. –  2:00 p.m. 



Make ONLINE payment(s) with MealTime here:

Image result for mymealtime


Sulphur Bluff ISD offers breakfast and lunch to every student each day.  Our food services program participates in the National School Lunch Program and in the U.S. Department of Agriculture's commodities program in order to keep costs low.

Sulphur Bluff ISD has reduced-price and free meal plans available to students from households that meet the federal income guidelines. Application forms can be picked up at the school office. Parents are asked each year to fill out the forms and return them to the school office.


Prices (2022-2023)

Student Breakfast: $1.75

Student Lunch (PreK-6th): $2.70

Student Lunch (7th-12th): $3.00 


Adult Breakfast $3.00

Adult Lunch $4.50


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or 
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.